In order for you to live a fulfilled life here on this planet you have to take action in the physical dimension.
And taking action requires courage from you and along with courage always comes fear.
Now, the thing with fear is, though: our fears are often unconscious, probably because you don’t have to run away from a bear anymore which would be a more obvious way to experience fear.
Here are some typical ways how you avoid feeling your fears while you know you should take completely different action (steps):
- you meditate a lot because you want to get clear on your situation even though all you would have to do is to take action
- you do a lot of yoga to release your tensions even though it is normal to feel tense around taking action and your tensions will keep coming back
- you clean up the house because you cannot concentrate when all you would have to do is to sense your fears and to take action any way
- you do a lot of research to find out if what you want to do is really right for you even though your guidance was really specific and clear
- you “procrastilearn”, meaning: you read a lot of books and take a lot of courses as a way to not deal with your current reality
- you never feel ready because you don’t feel that good about taking action, yet, when in fact not feeling good is okay because you are really only afraid
- you work a lot to avoid having to deal with what would be more fulfilling for you to do
- you are in the internet a lot because you want to stay informed about what’s going on in the world instead of what’s going on in your world
And you might find better examples, but this is just a list so that you can see that here is a thin line between doing such tasks as a way to take good self-care versus getting lost in them to avoid feeling afraid WHILE taking the right kind of action. Right?
So, where are you standing here?
Are you on track or is there a huge gap between you living a fulfilled life and your current reality?
What are the specific steps that you know you have to take in order for you to get from where you are to where you want to be?
And what feelings are you avoiding to feel which block you from actually taking the right kind of action?
What are you doing that gets you back in a state of Zen and is therefore not really helpful because you don’t get anything done? (see list above)
Taking the right kind of action is not (always) fancy, it’s not (always) fun. And I can relate to the difficult feelings that come up each time I take action to create a more fulfilling life for myself. I have difficult feelings, too. All. The. Time. And I used to be quite a procrastilearning person.
The good news is: all your extra research and procrastilearning has given you a lot of resources plus thanks to meditating and doing yoga you are really very aware of who you are and what you want to accomplish in your life. So please, do not feel bad about what you have done so far to avoid feeling afraid. It’s okay. Notice where you are and do some course correction. NOW.
The way out for you is to become aware of your fears and of the specific ways you avoid feeling afraid. And to build a new relationship with those fears because there truly is no way to not have these kinds of fears anymore. They will always be there. But at least you can become friends with your fears.
If you find any of this overwhelming and you want to stop trying to be stronger than you are: get yourself some proper help. You cannot become yourself all by yourself, this would be really hard for anyone here on this planet. What I invite you to do is to find out what kind of support and care you need. This could be therapy, this could be receiving healing from my Spirit Guides and me. Whatever resonates with you, will bring you the solution.
I help sensitive souls like you to heal the energetic aspects of whatever is blocking you from experiencing physical well-being, love and fulfilment in your life.
Find out more about my healing work and contact me for a Free Discovery Session here.